• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked!!

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Me and my friend have been hacked on 100£ = Euro = 1000 swedish money..

We had about 20 donated items.. mabye more.. First he hacked my char Super me..

It started like this

A dude said to me next to another outside my house
> This house will be mine in a hour! Haha
me > Haha sure :p

Then like 40min after that i got hacked .. He who hacked me was online on my char ( Super me ) and he sold the house to
>>> Kebab ftw <<< the hacker
He took all my items on it and then he tried to hack my others char.. Drax ina and Sickest.. but i hann to change password.. ( DOn't know how?!! ) Then .. i gave all my items on my char Sickest.. to my friend .. And then about 3 min later he got hacked and he took items on the char .. in my friend house and my items ofc.. and all items is in his house ( North - East ) of tempel!!

Please gm Richux.. Add me on my messenger or PM me What you can do
+
IP BANN kebab ftw!!! Please
My messenger Gm Richux : [email protected]

We relly want the items back.. If we got back we are going to play again.. We thinking of starting rl tibia!

Other players.. i don't care if you say
> Lol, quit then or anything! Me and my friend only want Gm Richux help so all other coments.. is ignored

I find this very hard to believe. Who the hell needs 100 euro worth of donation items?

"We had about 20 donated items.. mabye more." You don't really make it sound believable.

Dont acc share, or fall for retarded ass scams, nd u wudnt get hacked.

I wudnt give u shit back tbh.

Not rly owned, considerin the fact thats wut he always says.

But wut i gotta say to it is, If its to richux, USE PM DUMBFUCK.
Nobody on this forum cud give a flyin fuck about whether ur hacked or not.

Not rly owned, considerin the fact thats wut he always says.

But wut i gotta say to it is, If its to richux, USE PM DUMBFUCK.
Nobody on this forum cud give a flyin fuck about whether ur hacked or not.

Well sombody do mother fucker.. Get a life and if you don't care don't write in this thread dumbass !

No, nobody gives a shit.

And I post here cuz u keep bringin it up.

*We are not responsible of your failures, if you by mistake do something wrong when donating and because of that do not receive your points.
+ What you just said can realy easy be faked.

Back