• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ -=[TFS]=- Have on Forum Cast System + War System With Shield 0.3.6 (8.60) Source With Tutorial teaching how to compile Source

Klock

Reaction score
Have on Forum Cast System More 5%XP For no Enter PASSWORD on Cast + War System With Shield 0.3.6 (8.60) Source With Tutorial teaching how to compile Source

Last edited:
@Klock I didn't understand your question. Nobody could grasp what you were asking for, buddy. Please, provide a clearer explanation for better understanding. And please, stop messaging me privately, otherwise I'll block you again, Samuel, ok?
Post automatically merged:

You need brain too
If I'm not mistaken, he's kind of autistic... has difficulty explaining or something like that... probably autistic, I don't know.

Have on Forum Cast System More 5%XP For no Enter PASSWORD on Cast + War System With Shield 0.3.6 (8.60) Source With Tutorial teaching how to compile Source

Don't use TFS 0.3.6

If you really want cast system without spending money then use fireelementals TFS 0.4

or

Back