• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

i saw GM Dragonas in amera and my friend got skulled off him xD... then everyone killed him :/

I've seen

GM Obi
GM Calmeranator
CM Talaturen
GM Hani
GM Neon
GM Sizaro
GM Feloth
CM Vanderlay
CM Richey
GM Archez
CM Sizaro
God Sizaro
And aloooot more :p

I was teleported around on a test server by guido, i guess it was year 2002.
He spawned some monsters around, and i was to dumb back then. I trought i should not kill them ^^, i died and he was mad all the time.
And gms.... well when i played active rl tibia, there was like 6 worlds.
And i have met many gms often.
some spoiled some quests ^^
Anyway the good ones was taken (horned helmet<-- now bright sword quest), canceled (mls) or to high lvl for me back then...
But sorry, i got many gm friends in that time, but its long ago, i cant remmebr any name... only parts of them ^^.
I started tibia first time where there was antica and nova, played amera, and finally started my legend at lunara.
But the times with Liches of the archinare are long passed away.

yes.. when someone reported me , gm comes to me and tell me shits about the game for check the auto responder lol.

I have seen many GMs ^^

(Best sightings was 1 month ago, saw the same GM 3(!!!!) times in 30(!!!) minutes :) Got him to smile with me <3<3

real life tibia? interesting :B

ok, forget the joke. I saw a GM only once D:
it appeared and dissapeared really fast ._.

Back