• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello Guys,,I SEarching For Host Windows Vps For My MAp Size 90MB which website is cheap vps?

Maffiaa

Reaction score
Hello Guys,,I SEarching For Host Windows Vps For My MAp Size 90MB which website is cheap vps?

Solution
You'll find option to choose between Windows and Linux
windx.PNG
windx.PNG

Solution
View attachment 43502

OpenStack KVM

SLA 99.99%

1 vCore(s)

From 3 GHz

2 GB RAM

25 GB

High Availability (Ceph)
$13.95
/month
My Map Size is 90mb It will be 0 laag?

Not sure, It depends on many stuff like TFS version/Your scripts but I wouldn't recommend anything below 4 GB ram.

In the context of running an OpenTibia server, there is no benefit to running Windows on the remote machine, only downsides. So why do it? If you are afraid of Linux, get easy distro like Ubuntu.

In the context of running an OpenTibia server, there is no benefit to running Windows on the remote machine, only downsides. So why do it? If you are afraid of Linux, get easy distro like Ubuntu.
can you help me to open my ot? i want to buy virtual private server,,, is there free host?

Last edited:
No company offers free VPS that isn't up to something shady.

I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and guess you are a Brazilian national? And thus your audience would also tend to be? You'd want a VPS close to Central/South American, which OVH does not currently offer.

I personally don't deal with low-end VPS. I am my own VPS provider with colocated metal in The Westin, SEA. When I need to spin up more temporary resources I use RamNode. They have cloud space available in the ATL datacenter, which is about as close as a reputable company is gonna get that far south (without hitting price brackets you won't be willing to pay.)

So that's what I'd suggest for you. Ramnode cloud account. Spin up a 2GB KVM in ATL. If your server actually needs more power, move to the 4GB KVM. That one is $24/mth. Or get the cheaper server much farther away up above. Either way, get Ubuntu. It will make it easier for people to help you.

No company offers free VPS that isn't up to something shady.

I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and guess you are a Brazilian national? And thus your audience would also tend to be? You'd want a VPS close to Central/South American, which OVH does not currently offer.

I personally don't deal with low-end VPS. I am my own VPS provider with colocated metal in The Westin, SEA. When I need to spin up more temporary resources I use RamNode. They have cloud space available in the ATL datacenter, which is about as close as a reputable company is gonna get that far south (without hitting price brackets you won't be willing to pay.)

So that's what I'd suggest for you. Ramnode cloud account. Spin up a 2GB KVM in ATL. If your server actually needs more power, move to the 4GB KVM. That one is $24/mth. Or get the cheaper server much farther away up above. Either way, get Ubuntu. It will make it easier for people to help you.
okay i want to learn how to setup my server in lienux host can you make video for me please? :D

There is numerous tutorials. If you need help with something specific, make another thread.

If you mean how to spin up a VM in RamNode's cloud control panel, the video that's literally the banner of their homepage shows how.
You want these settings:
Region: ATL
Premium KVM: 4GB PKVM
Boot source: Ubuntu 18.04 Server Cloud
Network: Public

The only thing that may be confusing is how to actually get to the control panel. That's gonna be the big orange button here, after you have an account and bought credit.

Basic server setup goes like this:
After you get it set up,they will give you the IP and root password.
Connect to the server via SSH or PuTTY. cmder has ssh and ssh will always be better than PuTTY.
Install sudo, and creature a regular user, then set password for that user, and add the user to sudo group.
Log out, and try to log in as that regular user, if you can, remove ability to log in as root with a password from sshd settings.

From there you set the server up for whatever it's actually intended for.

Last edited:
Back