• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help, 100% consumer cpu debian

hisokafailxxx

Reaction score
I have a server of poketibia, until with enough players, a long time it does not fall, however these times is having a problem of 100% consumption in the cpu by the distro, I'm sure it is someone abusing some bug, and probably very simple , I have already fixed two bugs that made the CPU have a peak of 100%, but I'm sure there are others, because they continue to bring down the server with the same thing, the CPU is 100% out of nowhere. For example, the cpu stay in 40% and out of nowhere jump for 100%, this with 50 ~ 60 players online, before the server tolerated 80 players with no problem,
I already cleaned a database and remove two simple bugs, which caused peak CPU, os bugs éram:

1- Say hi to the nurse joy (npc) with a many backpacks in the principal bag. (also gave peak of cpu jump)
2- Use revive in a pokemon out of the pokeball. (also gave peak of cpu jump)

What other possible bugs, may be being used to give a peak of cpu so high ???

OBS: The otserver no
The otserver does not crash, it is only unavailable for a while, until you lower the level of cpu usage, this usually lasts from 2 to 15 minutes.

Back