• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help]2 Items one Sprite

Greedytrojan

Reaction score
Okay so Recently I have played a server that had many many many Items with one Spite. (No client download) How is this possible? is it a simple command like Itemsprite=# in the items.xml? or anything like that?

Please reply soon :).

As SyntheticX said, you need to edit items.otb file for that.

In 8.5 and previous versions you can use a program called "otitemeditor" to make custom items with any sprite using deprecated ids. Just look it up, download it and you will get the hang of it.

However I dont know how it's done on versions after 8.5, like 8.54 and such.. Im wondering too, if anyone knows :)

Last edited:
Alright, Simple Fix to all of the People who have Wondered how to get same sprites different Weapons, Ill post a Tutorial with Screenshots soon.

I'm looking forward for a tutorial on this, got the program and all but cant add new items properly. I'd appreciate a tutorial, ofcourse I'll rep ya!

Back