• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help compiling War System with Cast System

fhern

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm having some trouble by compiling the sources from a cast system I got.
Even if I compile it with the -D__WAR_SYSTEM__ parameter, I can't get the War System to work. Cast works properly, but the wars not. The error that was giving is by accepting the war invite, a talkaction error (doGuildAddEnemy).

I was trying to edit some if defs in the sources, but everything I got was the War System working and the Cast System not working when logging in the first display of the game. It appears "Invalid Account Name".

It seems that the -D__WAR_SYSTEM__ is not "compiling" when I add it there. I really don't know if it matters, but when I compile all, just 2 or 3 .cpp files do the process.

I really need help from those ones experienced in C++. I would be very appreciated if someone helps me.
If someone knows what I need to do to get it working, please give me some advices...

Thanks for now...

Back