• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP ME, WHAT DID I WRONG? Client OLD TIbia IP

wesleyt10

Reaction score
I edited a 7.72 client through notepad, and it didn't bug, because I changed the ip with all the same characters, but also the connection error lost due to expired! help me please!
tibiaerro.png

The client need log in the host 147.135.86.31
client Bellow!

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
I edited a 7.72 client through notepad, and it didn't bug, because I changed the ip with all the same characters, but also the connection error lost due to expired! help me please!
But you didn't change ip at all(only test server ip) maybe in future use the client that has cipsoft ip inside and not from some server?(because the ip inside is 167.114.111.25 which is different from the one you want).

Here's fixed .exe:
But you didn't change ip at all(only test server ip) maybe in future use the client that has cipsoft ip inside and not from some server?(because the ip inside is 167.114.111.25 which is different from the one you want).

Here's fixed .exe:

Attachments

Solution
Back