• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me with suggestions to my Quest OTS.

No patience anymore :/ get's me bored, so when a project tells me "Oh dude map a medium 400x400 dragon spawn" im like Screw you. Logs off. Lol xD that's why I said 150x150, cuz that's something that can be done in 2 days or less.

Ahh I see. I don't understand why people tell you how big to make it.. If you're a mapper you know what good spawns are, they're just trying to have some sort of control over you.

Inspired by typical "King of the Hill", I am making a conquer war zone "Team of the Hill". Which basically means that the team that has most people at the top of the hill, wins the war zone.

Going to work on the Team of the Hill war zone now. :)

Looking for mappers for the project!

Looking for someone who would like to help me out mapping some pieces of the map.

You will get credit for your work, and you may join the closed test server when its up.
If you are active long-term mapper you will be considered a part of my staff and get an in-game position.

How will you work?
You will get a small piece of our map shape, and you will have to create something on it.
You have to keep yourself to the shape, and dont map outside of it. This is because we need to fill up our current map instead of extending it.
The pieces will vary from 50x50 to 150x150sqm. If you fail to send back a mapping piece after 7 days I will assume you have dropped off and will try to get another mapper on the piece job.

You do NOT need to be an active mapper, if you just wanna do me a favor and help me out with just one piece that's great. But you need to be better than me at mapping.

Being better than me in mapping shouldn't be hard. I suck pretty much in mapping. Here are some pieces I have made:
karmavillage.png

iminicastle3.jpg

wild%20woods.jpg

edolas%20forest%20and%20bouldermaul.jpg

If you can do better than me then you are welcome to help me out. :D

Last edited:
This isn't a competition between mappers, but against me. As long as you beat me in mapping, your welcome to help out on Quest OTs. :)

Zatjin and Kangarew, i will send both of you a mapping mission. Thank you so much for helping me out. :D

Thanks. :)

@Kangarew
Its superb. :p

I have a really good feeling that this server will be awesome if it gets complete and not abandoned, you have no idea how many projects I've seen that look so EPIC and all failed. I wish you as much luck as possible :)

Team of the Hill war zone is done!

Conquer system STARTED! The winner will be the team with most players at top floor in 900 seconds!
teamofthehill.jpg

Spiritual Judge: WINNER: Edolas! War zone will be open again in 60 Minutes.

When you activate the conquer sphere, the war zone starts ticking. What you got to do now is to survive at top floor for 15 minutes. The way to win the game will be for your town to have more players on top floor than the other towns.
// Note map will most likely change. Its created for functionality and testing.

So if Dormgolia has 5 players on top floor, Edolas have 7 players and Therolia have 2 players, Edolas will win and conquer the war zone.

If your town have less members on top floor than the other towns, well... I see no other solution then to kill them to decrease their "top floor member count".

After dying, you can not climb up to the top floor again until a winner has been decided.
If you climb down from top floor, you are considered as "forfeited the match", thus you will not be able to get back up again until a winner has been decided.

If you successfully conquer it, you will have a reserved time of like 1 hour where nobody can conquer it, before action starts again. :p

Last edited:
Team of the Hill war zone is done!

Conquer system STARTED! The winner will be the team with most players at top floor in 900 seconds!
teamofthehill.jpg

Spiritual Judge: WINNER: Edolas! War zone will be open again in 60 Minutes.

When you activate the conquer sphere, the war zone starts ticking. What you got to do now is to survive at top floor for 15 minutes. The way to win the game will be for your town to have more players on top floor than the other towns.
// Note map will most likely change. Its created for functionality and testing.

So if Dormgolia has 5 players on top floor, Edolas have 7 players and Therolia have 2 players, Edolas will win and conquer the war zone.

If your town have less members on top floor than the other towns, well... I see no other solution then to kill them to decrease their "top floor member count".

After dying, you can not climb up to the top floor again until a winner has been decided.
If you climb down from top floor, you are considered as "forfeited the match", thus you will not be able to get back up again until a winner has been decided.

If you successfully conquer it, you will have a reserved time of like 1 hour where nobody can conquer it, before action starts again. :p

Its a realy great idea! But maybe i got some idea's u can work on. On the "top of the hill", so the top of the roof, make the ladder pushable. So u push other players down the ladder, otherwise high level "warriors" can just keep healing if there on the "top of the hill". Its just my vision, nothing more. And again, a GREAT idea. Goodluck with ur project, and I hope it will stand!

Its a realy great idea! But maybe i got some idea's u can work on. On the "top of the hill", so the top of the roof, make the ladder pushable. So u push other players down the ladder, otherwise high level "warriors" can just keep healing if there on the "top of the hill". Its just my vision, nothing more. And again, a GREAT idea. Goodluck with ur project, and I hope it will stand!

Healing items in-game will be too expensive to waste for 15 minutes, I might also adjust the cap so they cant carry enough healing to stay alive for such a long time. And if there is a problem bringing a guy down, they can still win by getting more members of their own team on top floor and win in form of most players.

Back