• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP - PROBLEM WITH OTCLIENT IN COMBAT

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings to all. I was testing the otclient (8.60, server tfs 0.3.6), specifically fighting against many monsters.
As we know when too many mosters surround us, one starts running diagonally and sometimes the monsters are faster and the player stays in the sqm he came from. This would be in a normal environment. In my case, this was happening exactly, but I noticed that while all the monsters were chasing me, it got a little slow and stuck and suddenly my char move to the next sqm and got immobile imposible to move it to any direction, but that is not all, the "real" char, the location where the data of my char lay, still attacking, etc, the real position remained blank in the sqm next to my "moved outfit" totally frozen. Does anyone know what this is about and if there is a way to repair it? It has not happened to me in the real tibia client. Regards!
I leave you an image to understand it better:
8Txfc0v.png

8Txfc0v.png
Imgur <<<<< CHECK IMAGE HERE

Back