• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Help us in cleaning our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OtLanders!

Recently there has been some complaints about us moderators doing a weak job in our moderation, the forum is growing, and we might miss a few threads which contain insults, threats, negative/childish arguing.

But the staff, just as much as you, want a good, friendly community here at OTland. :)

So I post this thread to teach you how to give us a helping hand.

There is a report button, next to every post in a thread. It looks like this:

2800-report-button.png

This should be used to report spam, advertising messages (non relevant or in wrong board), and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

When using report button, there is a special system on this forum, so moderators will pay attention to your report, and then see if any actions against it is necessary.

Push us a bit, give us a challenge! This will make it easier to see if more moderator positions will be necessary on this forum, thus make the community better, less spammy, cleaner and more friendly. :thumbup:

OTland is our community! We all together are a part of it. And even YOU can help us improve it, every member count! :peace:

Enjoy surfing! And who knows? Perhaps we have cookies. ;)

// I might have English spelling mistakes, if you find some, I would be pleased if you could help me fix it. :)

Delirium said:
You should also add that they should use the report function to report threads that need moderation e.g outdated stickies.

Regards,
Otland.net staff.

Last edited:
Jupp but I totally agree, there should be more costum maps. Anyways the problem is, that I don't know which costum map is good and which isn't. The most part of costum mappers, are great mappers, but they only think about details and not about huntspots. So also the overview is missing.

You should make a Wiki for Noob Questions. Or at least a FAQ section, where it answers all of the noob questions like, "How do I add a map?"

You should make a Wiki for Noob Questions. Or at least a FAQ section, where it answers all of the noob questions like, "How do I add a map?"

And you think they will check there instead of spamming the support board... Don't work with the tutorial section

Well you know what you guys could truly do:

Inside Advertisement organize by Region, and then by map: Either Custom or RL.

Won't work, I report several OTs every day for not putting a region/country on their server.

Offtopic but do you ever get tired of adding blue font to your posts. I mean noone will judge you if you stop, it really hurts the eyes and is annoying as hell ^.^

I don't really mind anymore. Anyhow! Make sure that you are going to use the report function properly
now, even when Znote has informed us about it.

It can't be that hard. ^.^

Offtopic but do you ever get tired of adding blue font to your posts. I mean noone will judge you if you stop, it really hurts the eyes and is annoying as hell ^.^

NOPE xD

Takes 2 seconds auto, or 5 manually typing

Also very easy to find my posts when scrolling through a page (my default is 40 posts per page I think) or when someone has quoted me...as you did xD

Good for those who did not know :thumbsup:

Don't understand D:

Ahh, that I have lost a tons of posts?

I don't care about my post count, hopefully I will get it disabled one time <3

About 2000 of my posts has been deleted. :| I was among top 5 posters of otland once.

Don't understand D:

Ahh, that I have lost a tons of posts?

I don't care about my post count, hopefully I will get it disabled one time <3

About 2000 of my posts has been deleted. :| I was among top 5 posters of otland once.

Anyway what happend to the posts?

For an example hosted project boards that I post on that becomes deleted.

Look at your posts and this picture! :)

Post count doesn't mean anything and if that makes you happy, you've got two infractions & one warning for spamming. It's post quality that matters, something your posts don't really have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back