• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Help us in cleaning our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OtLanders!

Recently there has been some complaints about us moderators doing a weak job in our moderation, the forum is growing, and we might miss a few threads which contain insults, threats, negative/childish arguing.

But the staff, just as much as you, want a good, friendly community here at OTland. :)

So I post this thread to teach you how to give us a helping hand.

There is a report button, next to every post in a thread. It looks like this:

2800-report-button.png

This should be used to report spam, advertising messages (non relevant or in wrong board), and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

When using report button, there is a special system on this forum, so moderators will pay attention to your report, and then see if any actions against it is necessary.

Push us a bit, give us a challenge! This will make it easier to see if more moderator positions will be necessary on this forum, thus make the community better, less spammy, cleaner and more friendly. :thumbup:

OTland is our community! We all together are a part of it. And even YOU can help us improve it, every member count! :peace:

Enjoy surfing! And who knows? Perhaps we have cookies. ;)

// I might have English spelling mistakes, if you find some, I would be pleased if you could help me fix it. :)

Delirium said:
You should also add that they should use the report function to report threads that need moderation e.g outdated stickies.

Regards,
Otland.net staff.

Last edited:
Post count doesn't mean anything and if that makes you happy, you've got two infractions & one warning for spamming. It's post quality that matters, something your posts don't really have.

You did't understand yet!

I mean that in pic 2.8k posts but look at his posts now!

And really that spam wasn't by me, My rl brother came to my account here (I don't know how) in otland and I back here after retired time.

Post count doesn't mean anything and if that makes you happy, you've got two infractions & one warning for spamming. It's post quality that matters, something your posts don't really have.

Unfortunately, I did not like your action there. Wheter the member is spamming or not, you should not spoil that he's got infractions due to spamming.
It's made private for a reason, and a good global moderator such as you, should know that!

Hopefully, he don't mind that you spoiled it, but I would for certain feel a bit strange. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back