• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with ip

Ripags

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi!
My problem is that i cant make my host in no-ip.org work.
When i enter 127.0.0.1 my website appears, but when i put my ip from no-ip.org my internet supplier main page appears instead of my website. How can i solve these?
WHatsmore, when i enter into my ot, wirth 127.0.0.1 i can, but with the other ip from no-ip.org i cannot.
Thanks!

chek skype options then advanced options then cancel skype from using prots 3306 and 80, go to your router and open port 7171 and 7172 and then try again

i took away from my computer skype program, and also turned off my firewall. Still it opens my internet supplier page when i open my website, any idea?
update: my ports are closed, though i cannot open them through internet supplier page(router) its complicated, any program or idea?

Last edited:
i took away from my computer skype program, and also turned off my firewall. Still it opens my internet supplier page when i open my website, any idea?
update: my ports are closed, though i cannot open them through internet supplier page(router) its complicated, any program or idea?
Nah you need to open them

As other people posted, you have to open port 80.

If you can't connect with your no-ip address (global ip) after that, it's probable because it can't loopback which is normal if you connect from the computer that hosts the website, use 127.0.0.1 or your IPv4 address.
Other people (or from other computers) should use your no-ip address/global ip.
You can use this tool (while your website and server are running) to see if the ports are open.
http://vapus.net/canihost
If you don't know how to open the ports, you can type your router in google or youtube with the word portforwarding, then you will find tutorials how to portforward with your router.
You can also post your router here so other people can also try to help with it.

Open port 7171 and 7172 for your server.

Back