• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with NPC please,

Adrinx

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i need one scripter for my server, becouse im working alone in my rpg server, i have a dedicated host and everything, the map is totally made by me, however thats not the proposite of this topic...
IF YOU WANT MORE INFO, dont doubt to talk to me ;) : [email protected]
-------------------------

I need to someone to help me with a npc that i need to do a quest, the npc should ask for a book and every time you give the book to the npc he gives you 25000 exp (ofc the book is very rare)

And i need another 2 npc... one that says that you should speak to his student becouse he has an interesting job for you to do (he gives you a storageid) and when you talk to the second npc (the student) he says that you need to kill a monster becouse he loot a book (purple tome) and when you give him that book he gives you a sword (11031)

Look into learning to script if you plan on going solo. But other then that. I'll see what I can do for you. I'll only do the first NPC and tell you how to do the second. Give a man a fish. He eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, He eats for a life time. In less you live where i live and if you eat to many fish you die anyways.

Hmm... i had a scripter (streamside) but he'Well, thanks delconis :)

I know to read a script, i (kinda) know how they work...
i just never put time and effort in order to learn how to do a simple script

I was in a team with StreamSide (user of otland) he is a scripter... AND A GOOD
ONE... but he wont answer me in msn or anything... So i had to open the server all by myself

Now i need 1 or 2 scripters for the ot, becouse it has future, i just need som ppl
to do some npc for me (if they do it kinda easy to configure, they just do it 1 time, i edit them every other time i need them)

s

Back