• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with "PVPE"

Gloyz

Reaction score
When i set my forgotten server 3.0.6 to PVPE mode when someone dies he lose his aol, how do i make so when some1 die he wont lose anything ?

Not there either. How about you don't guess what might fix the problem, and only post if you know the solution to the problem.

Anyway, it is a source edit

I dont care bout the aol i just care about that i want them to loose no items from backpack or EQ But aol can dissapear ;p

And how do i change starting items on example a ek?

The saving of the character saves it on Death, preventing the loss of the AOL. Now, Please, stop bitching,

I've never seen this post so I've never replied to it. The script you posted does not save onDeath, it saves on advances. A script saving the character onDeath is useless, it would save the character after it died which it does anyway when they log out

Back