• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help with starting items

Herkuleze

Reaction score
i cant seem to figure out how to get starting items into my gamw. please help so when people log in they are not naked.

If you use gesior you can change the line in each sample char save from 0 to 1. And then add items ingame to the sample cgars, the new chars will then be copied to get the items.

im very new to OT's i was hoping to find one that was set and ready to be played. that way i could work off of it as it went. But alas. i cannot find any so im working with the best ive found.

best thing to do is delete the samples, then maybe firstitems.xml will work.

Why remove the samples? Thats one of the best things you can do since it won't put any stress on the server at all and thats what a lua script would do.
I atleast prefer using the samples since they are already there and its just a waste to not use them. + You can change lvls, skills etc on them aswell.

Back