• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help

Svall3

Reaction score
Hey, i can´t host a server, cuz when we logg in we get Disconected in a halv second, all the time, some1 knows what the problem is?

Hey, i can´t host a server, cuz when we logg in we get Disconected in a halv second, all the time, some1 knows what the problem is?

Hows your internet connection ?
What kind of items do you have in your computer ?
Did you open all ports that is needed ?

We need some more information I think

I have hosted 300 servers befor, but that´s just on Xml, now it´s Sql, hm, and yes all ports are opend, We can logg in with 127.0.0.1 but not with our ip, just se a fast pic inside the game but after that it get´s Disconected, have no idéa why

I have hosted 300 servers befor, but that´s just on Xml, now it´s Sql, hm, and yes all ports are opend, We can logg in with 127.0.0.1 but not with our ip, just se a fast pic inside the game but after that it get´s Disconected, have no idéa why

Did you setup your SQL database correctly ?
When you login and then get DC'd do you get any kind of message in the console/GUI ?

What engine are you ruinning ? And version...
Also is it an project you self made or did you download any specific and done project ?

Back