• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help?

gamefreak22

Reaction score
Hey guys im like JUST beginning and i need to know.... what do you need to accually get the server online? like i already have the stuff for it like the config.lua and all the files but i need to know how to start it... can ya guys help?

put it up but change red
try this so
Code:
otland.xxx/f137/full-tutorial-how-create-8-54-tibia-ot-77831/
xxx=net

Last edited:
i think i know what my problem is.... to open my ports i have to go into windows firewall and add port 7171 to acceptions?

and im having trouble with Mysql i dont have acc or nothin :/ and phpadmin no one can help me with this?

i think i know what my problem is.... to open my ports i have to go into windows firewall and add port 7171 to acceptions?

and im having trouble with Mysql i dont have acc or nothin :/ and phpadmin no one can help me with this?

well whats ur router model so i can help u to open ports

What is a dang router? im so confused cus im just starting and you guys are giving me all these links and half of them are freakin broken so wtf? first things first whats a router?

AND DONT GIVE ME ANYMORE DANG TUTORIALS THEY DONT WORK FOR ME GUYS!!!!! ive try'd ALL of the dang tutorials that have been released lately. SO DONT lol.

Last edited:
Back