• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

16268.png

Anyone feel like playing tonight? Add vitasten and mayb we can play ;)
Boosting my noob acc xDD

Nice of them to create a Linux client for the game. It's a long time ago since I've played DoTA (WC3 at Eurobattle.net)

I love the beta so far, hope they release the real version soon though..

1. Devourer(Pudge) - ROOX
2. Glacius
3. Electrician/Demented Shaman

moving around 1700 psr atm

HoN is a really good game imho but its starting to get lame.. Look at DotA, 100 heroes+. HoN Got like 50 :/ And u can still backdoor on HoN >.<

This game is awesome <3
I was just on a lan geeking this game day and night for a whole week.

DotA is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better, anyone here plays in garena? ==================P:pPP feZt?:ppPpPpPP

HoN is a really good game imho but its starting to get lame.. Look at DotA, 100 heroes+. HoN Got like 50 :/ And u can still backdoor on HoN >.<
Well, since it's most likely coming more hereos. And about backdooring, it's just good, also it's legal to backdoor in HoN. Hate people who starts whining about BD when theres nothing named BD in HoN.

Ehm only me having problems with the friend list in HoN? :eek:

:(
Heroes of Newerth Player Ladder
works there atleast

DotA is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better, anyone here plays in garena? ==================P:pPP feZt?:ppPpPpPP
DotA is so much worse, HoN is just a big improvement of DotA in my opinion. The only thing thats better in DotA is that host got more priviliges.

Sounds like you never tried HON.

The graphics is improved, the sound is improved, the gameplay is better also a rating system!

Sounds like you never tried HON.

The graphics is improved, the sound is improved, the gameplay is better also a rating system!

I think the gameplay is worse. So much easier than dota.

The only thing that is better with HoN is everything outside the game (login, joining, rep(?) system).

The sad thing is that its a total ripoff though.

Well, since it's most likely coming more hereos. And about backdooring, it's just good, also it's legal to backdoor in HoN. Hate people who starts whining about BD when theres nothing named BD in HoN.

Heroes of Newerth Player Ladder
works there atleast

DotA is so much worse, HoN is just a big improvement of DotA in my opinion. The only thing thats better in DotA is that host got more priviliges.

Are u stupid? It's not legal to backdoor.. Not in tournaments atleast + its the most lame thing u can do. The towers hit like shit so u can tank it on any char and just kill it in a second. U can be inside thier base killing thier last 2 towers and they backdoor and kill ur whole base in a second. Just so lame.

Back