• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,2 and 5th picture BLEW ME AWAY!
all the rest is naaajs :p

Wayy to many windows aligned vertically.

Allright.

it's good, but I dont like always the same house style, it's kinda boring

Okay, well I feel that since its a city it should all be in the same style, but I get ur point :)

1,2 and 5th picture BLEW ME AWAY!
all the rest is naaajs :p

Haha thanks mate, I hope you didint blew to far ;)

Reminds me of my London city D: But good mapping :p

Ah thanks mate, have u released pictures of that city? Dont know if I've seen it :)

(bumping a last time :p)

Allright its been a while since I posted pictures now, but there's a reason for that, been working on this city for like a week now, and I wanted to finish it before I put it up :d

And before I get flamed for using this style, I just want to give credits to "Lynx" whoever that is on otland, for the style concept. I saw a picture of he's city that I just fell in love with, and felt that I just haaave to make a city in that style for my own server, so here I present to you: Gothica City. :)

351hgf6.png

v2xqw3.png

k33czn.png

102ugxy.png

2qtlbhf.png

21ai6d.png

abi3vp.png

nxnqpu.png

here's the minimap of the city :
jjxnbb.png

:)

QUESTION FOR THE COMMUNITY.

I've been looking over my old ice continent for a while and I see that the things I thought I did great a few years ago, looks like crap today xD So I was thinking I should revamp the entire continent, but I figured it'll prolly be faster if I just start over from scratch, so I removed the entire map and gonna cut out the things that where pretty good and revamp em to the new one.

BUT to the question: What would you guys like to see on this continent, what do you want me to map, you can request anything and I might do it, but its all gotta be ICE/SNOW theme. I'll appreciate creative ideas :)

okay okay, here it is:
Step 1: ask Dastan to make a snow bunny sprite with BIG asses
Step 2: Make a realy large large large ice area with north-pole fisherman people
Step 3: make at the end a area with a lot of holes, and put your bigassed rabbits in there
Step 4: show it

Friggin awesome knatte1 :) Gonna freak map after dinner now and I'll put something up tonight to :>

Working on a yeti cave atm, but I'll go for a frost dragon mountain next :)

Here's the result of the yeti cave:

2aalxqe.png

2d1lilv.png

ff8py8.png

262mdkg.png

Tips or ideas on how to make it better are appreciated, I havent been mapping ice theme for like 2 years, so Im not that comfortable mapping ice xD

Here's the result of the yeti cave:

2aalxqe.png

2d1lilv.png

ff8py8.png

262mdkg.png

Tips or ideas on how to make it better are appreciated, I havent been mapping ice theme for like 2 years, so Im not that comfortable mapping ice xD

No comments today? ;o

I'd make something like a room with a lot of skeletons, where they dine? :p skulls piled up etc. Looks good so far

Haha yeah I was thinking something like that too :d I'll make a lower floor with that ^^ Thanks :)

I like how the ice theme has one element that makes it unique (The human remains), looks pretty neat

I like how the ice theme has one element that makes it unique (The human remains), looks pretty neat

Haha thanks dastan, yeah I was thinking of the Yeti from Starwars xD That was killing luke's "something something" that he rode, and dragged him into he's lair xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back