• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Wardawg, hahaha thanks for trying tho mate ! :D

@ Magnetico: thanks mate, yeah perhaps, but I wanted to make it look like its reaaaaaallly cold there :]

Yeah, I suppose, but, I think that with the snow we get it... at least I do. Or maybe to make it look like it's really cold you could use the fat outfit... I always forget its name. XD

Yeah, I suppose, but, I think that with the snow we get it... at least I do. Or maybe to make it look like it's really cold you could use the fat outfit... I always forget its name. XD

Hahaha, yeah well looks inrealistic if there aint snow on the roofs but everywhere else! :d You mean "Norseman outfit" (y) xD

Edit: qouting to next page too!

Here is the new ice city I have been working on for the last 5 days, im still on it but about 70% done.

Here is Hypothermia:

2jcy52p.png

2psexro.png

wk4q5t.png

2m639qx.png

20qcikp.png

313fy4k.png

qs06xy.png

Comment, and rep if you like it :]

Kinda cool but looks like a drunk guy did the wall variation, i think in some parts its just not necessary

With all this snow i think this fire can't survive
Great city

Finished the frost troll cave, so I took another pic, updated the old ones a little bit to but didint cba take new pics of thoose too x)

168u7it.png

Dont like that one as much as the others :/

@ Dastan: allright, what do you think is worse then the others? :)

@ Aundsoul: thanks! ^^

Really like the fire goddess statues in the temple, smart idea.

@up
Shitsoft did it before on Carlin.

@topc
damn men the city will pwn asses, i would like to live in a place like that one

@up

@topc

But Carlin isn't in a snow landscape. Makes more sense that people who live in the cold would worship a fire goddess.

Really like the fire goddess statues in the temple, smart idea.

Thanks ^^

@up

@topc

I actually didint know they were used in carlin ^^

And thank you, you will be able to live there too! As soon as the server is up :]

---------

I like the snow on the roofs / floor combination :D

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back