• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Im now going to bump the thread with these pics! :D

yDcTt8EE.png

4DJFxTKdn3.png

SooOJJw7Mk.png

Please comment and rate my mapz!

Allright its been a while since I posted pictures now, but there's a reason for that, been working on this city for like a week now, and I wanted to finish it before I put it up :d

And before I get flamed for using this style, I just want to give credits to "Lynx" whoever that is on otland, for the style concept. I saw a picture of he's city that I just fell in love with, and felt that I just haaave to make a city in that style for my own server, so here I present to you: Gothica City. :)

351hgf6.png

v2xqw3.png

k33czn.png

102ugxy.png

2qtlbhf.png

21ai6d.png

abi3vp.png

nxnqpu.png

here's the minimap of the city :
jjxnbb.png

:)

Haha allright xD or send the pic on skype if u got it on ur comp ^^

Allright its been a while since I posted pictures now, but there's a reason for that, been working on this city for like a week now, and I wanted to finish it before I put it up :d

And before I get flamed for using this style, I just want to give credits to "Lynx" whoever that is on otland, for the style concept. I saw a picture of he's city that I just fell in love with, and felt that I just haaave to make a city in that style for my own server, so here I present to you: Gothica City. :)

351hgf6.png

v2xqw3.png

k33czn.png

102ugxy.png

2qtlbhf.png

21ai6d.png

abi3vp.png

nxnqpu.png

here's the minimap of the city :
jjxnbb.png

:)

Omg, epicness!

some tips(my opinion):
remove the bamboo thingies
change the mettal fittings to the stone border ones.
remove the white floor in the house.

and then, u got a even more eeeeepiic city!<3

Haha thanks Aerrox :)

Questions: bamboo thingies? xD

the metal fittings, yeah but I kinda like thoose :d

and the white floor is just becouse thats the temple, thats the only house with white tiles in it :)

Edit:

Thanks Radeon ! Get on skype damnit! :p

Yeah i loved the city style too when i saw it ^^
Looks very good but you should change the white tiles in the temple for stonetiles, wud look much better ^^

Thanks :) But nah, Im gonna let it be white, when U go into the temple it looks good so I prefer it that way, thanks for the criticism tho :)

Haha thanks Aerrox :)

Questions: bamboo thingies? xD

the metal fittings, yeah but I kinda like thoose :d

and the white floor is just becouse thats the temple, thats the only house with white tiles in it :)

Edit:

Thanks Radeon ! Get on skype damnit! :p

on the 5th pic.

and why not use the stone floor:3152 is the temple? ;p

Hmm, perhaps :p I'll check it out tonight and we'll see, going to work now :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back