• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some dark pictures, i promised Illusion. :)

WildDark2.png

WildDark1.png

WildDark3.png

Knatte1

I love it !
Perfect :D

I took a road-trip and the whole thing ended up in some sort of swamp..

ejkav.png

i2z4i.png

UaPfQ.png

Rep or all dedek :<​

Everything in the swamp looks the same - I would not go there ingame because I hate when places looks identical from the place I just came from

Why don't you get some imagination and add a house and perhaps some bigger clean surface?

Dude, maybe its just supposed to be a part of the swamp which you are passing trough, swamp passage~ ? Its not like its the entire swamp.. >.<

Dude, maybe its just supposed to be a part of the swamp which you are passing trough, swamp passage~ ? Its not like its the entire swamp.. >.<

I've only seen the pictures and that to me doesn't look like any passage, but I can't see outside them so it might be still. Anyway, I still think that the swamps looks extremely boring...

I really like the swamp, well done
Thanks mate! :D

Everything in the swamp looks the same - I would not go there ingame because I hate when places looks identical from the place I just came from

Why don't you get some imagination and add a house and perhaps some bigger clean surface?
--
--

First of all, that is like 5% of the map im working with, and you could give me some critism and rate the map or something instead of just bringing the bad things forward.
The whole point with that first piece was just as u and HesteN said, small passages to to larger areas, this aint the huntspot.
The next pics ill post will probaby be on the clean surface, so chill man.. :p

I've only seen the pictures and that to me doesn't look like any passage, but I can't see outside them so it might be still. Anyway, I still think that the swamps looks extremely boring...
It IS a passage to the real huntspot (clear surface). Second of all, I cant find this "extremely boring", but sure, lets see what the rest says^^ A tip for the future would be to stop with this negative attitude

Last edited:
I took a road-trip and the whole thing ended up in some sort of swamp..

ejkav.png

i2z4i.png

UaPfQ.png

Rep or all dedek :<​

Extremely boring?? I dont get how thats a extremely boring swamp, I think its actually one of the less boring swamps I've ever seen, usually swamps are boring since its the same color and all, but this is a good mixture of colors and it looks alot more exciting then a regular swamp, how would you do the swamp to make it without it looking boring then? I'd like to see that..

It's a true swamp, but I'm just saying that it looks quite boring and nothing is unique with it. I'm not trying to flame the thread or whatsoever, just saying my opinion! :D

I could show you how a swamp in my eyes could look :)

Dude seriously! Yes thats looking good, but u dont get the point? Its supposed to be a tight swamp passage, between mountains, how can u compare a mountain pass with it then? U stupid or something? its not even the same thing, its not like its the whole swamp, u dont think there will be other things there? Its a piece of the swamp!

-edit

Lol on ur edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back