• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question for ya; Do you think Scarlet Horn will open this year? Honestly, yes or no.

Yes. If it dosent it seems pointless to continue. But right now its really hard to know since Im not getting any help anymore..

Knatte1 is doing alot when he have time, but he's busy often so its been less and less, Radeon is not doing anything.. I gave him a piece to finish like 2 months ago now, still aint even close to be finished, so I dont really count him right now. And for the scripters: Spoking got alot to do with school and all, he still havent had time to help me, "Freeq132" was doing alot of great scripts for me in a couple of weeks, and now he's been offline for almost 3 weeks and I dont know what he's doing..

If you'd like to send me a piece 150x150 or less, I'll gladly help you out from time to time.

Thanks, thats appreciated but I dont know if I've seen much work from u? :eek:

Anyhow! I got going today actually, removed about 5 MB of the map, which was out dated, the old dwarven city is gone with the wind, and right now Im working on a complete new dwarven city, which will be pretty huge, so it'll prolly keep me busy for a while! Hopefully it will be as epic as I imagine it.. but U never know XD

I'll post some screens as soon as I get something finished to show, its alot of pure mass-work making the base of the city itself right now so it may take a while but yeah, I'll update you on it as soon as I'm getting into the decorating stage. :]

Some screens from Winterhold.

Winterhold5.png

Winterhold6.png

/knatte1

Knatte1 is doing alot when he have time, but he's busy often so its been less and less, Radeon is not doing anything.. I gave him a piece to finish like 2 months ago now, still aint even close to be finished, so I dont really count him right now. And for the scripters: Spoking got alot to do with school and all, he still havent had time to help me, "Freeq132" was doing alot of great scripts for me in a couple of weeks, and now he's been offline for almost 3 weeks and I dont know what he's doing..
I'd be willing to script for this server if you wish :) If you want to see what I can do, shoot me a message.
I would love to see this server online, I'd help out all I could.

@ontopic
The new pictures look great knatte :)
I love the science lab haha

I'd be willing to script for this server if you wish :) If you want to see what I can do, shoot me a message.
I would love to see this server online, I'd help out all I could.

@ontopic
The new pictures look great knatte :)
I love the science lab haha

That sounds great, I'll contact you :]

----

@ Pictures: awesome work knatte1 ! Looking great, just came home from the hockey game, time to continueing on my dwarven city nao! :]

I love the floor on the first picture. The second one is just perfect!

Note: It's spelled Professor not Proffessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back