• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm >;(
you ruined it!
does'nt everyone wants the big tiger? :(
anyways, make aaaaa
ueuuhmmmfssfuuu
snow/ice landscape that is'nt spammed but RPGish

You took the behemoth place
and i say, you have to
take
the
BIG
TIGER!
atiger.jpg

OT: bog raider place!

haha :p

Nah not another bog raider place I already posted that :d

I havent had time to map the behemoth spawn yet, had so much work now and the gym, but I'll start to work some now, tomorrow I'll be mappin' all night ;D

Nice work, just btw the demon hell thing was epic when I played it. I hope I get to play some others of your mappings ^.-

Oh so you played Masserv? :) And yes man you will, me and my buddy are working alot on in, this weekend we are gonna deticate 95% of our awaken time to work on it, scripting and fixing, the server will probably up in 1~2 months :)

Havent had the time to do the Behemoth spawn yet, been working alot on the npc and scripts with my scripter, but here's some random pics from the Capital city in our server just as a little update for now :)

The ammo shop.

wri42s.png

Furnitures

2gxh24z.png

Tyke's Tools

104oqs2.png

The church.

287asm.png

Thats all for now :)

yeah true perhaps, dosent look that good from there, becouse the surroundings look really plain, its really finished around, working on finishing the city atm :)

Haha a bow seller thats called rambo, awesome idea :D
I hope he sells burst arrows too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back