• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now Im working on a dwarven kingdom, that means not only Im going a dwarven city, but an entire area zone, including a huge mountain with hidden paths, holding both peacefully places and even evil lurking monsters in the dark.. Right now Im doing the more peaceful places, the nature on and around the mountain itself, I havent gotten into the city part yet, but this is what I made so far, a part on top of the dwarven mountain, not doing pieces like this to often but I enjoyed it!

DwarvenKingdom3.png

DwarvenKingdom2.png

DwarvenKingdom1.png

DwarvenKingdom5.png

DwarvenKingdom4.png

Thats all for now, hope you like it, alot more to come from the dwarven kingdom! :]

@up
That's not a house, its a water-powered lumber mill, but yeah the thought put into that one pic, (all the factors of production, with the finished products), make it truly great!

@up
That's not a house, its a water-powered lumber mill, but yeah the thought put into that one pic, (all the factors of production, with the finished products), make it truly great!

lol, really...
I was just saying that I liked it, why does it even matter what its called exactly?

That is looking great :p
First I was like: omg that pond thingy is looking bad imo, then I saw the next pic seeing that the waterfall continued and I was Like: "Me Gusta"

So, the mountain paths continues, and leads into the mountain..

DwarvenKingdom9.png

DwarvenKingdom6.png

DwarvenKingdom7.png

DwarvenKingdom8.png

To be continued! :]

The mountains look really squary. Other than that looks nice.

The last two pics look really nice

Last edited:
The path was nature like you always do, so boring, nothing "special"
and the last two picture were just, and excuse me to say it, horrible
I've seen you do way better in your style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back