• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Hey, you there. Got a server? Wanna feel the GM Powers? Check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hey, Nikkster here. So here's the case, I will order an dedicated server as soon as possible, but I don't want to do it too early.

Your job is to give me a realmap with a working distro. I mean, a realmap with a distro, without all these tons of bugs. Could have a couple, but I would like one that already have been hosted before. When you've sent me that, we'll work on it, fix a nice donation island etc. Also, you'll maybe get some % of the donation money each month, depends how the server is. You'll ofcourse be given a gamemaster position, not a god though but like CM. With all powers except shutdown commands and stuff like that. Why? Because, I don't know you that good yet and I don't want any immature gamemaster's to ruin the ot (doubt it, but still), after a while, you'll get a god. And yes, 8.4 client should be awesome too. Just in case you didn't know, if a player is trying to report false stuff to me that you are abusing your position, I will ban the player if he hasn't any solid proof, and then I mean very very solid proofs and I want you to take the position as seriously as possible, noone players are glad to have corrupted gamemaster's, also we should avoid having second characters. I will be online, everyday except the hours I'm in school, and we will be working on the server together to update the server after the players wishes, as much as possible.

If you're intrested in this, give me a pm. I will not buy a bad dedicated server, atleast for 200 bucks. Have a nice evening,

yours Nikkster

If you want a real-map server without bugs and only offer a GM character I can guarantee you no-one will give it.. Lol and

You'll ofcourse be given a gamemaster position, not a god though but like CM.

Is really dumb since you did kind of nothing, just buy dedicated and map some island..

If you want a real-map server without bugs and only offer a GM character I can guarantee you no-one will give it.. Lol and

Is really dumb since you did kind of nothing, just buy dedicated and map some island..

So you think the realmap releaser did much? Think before typing, any dumb noob like you wouldn't get a gamemaster position nowhere. That's why you got deleted on Zytarios :D

And, you even know the commands of a gamemaster character? The guy was supposed to get every command except shutdowns, do you think I want random shut downs? Also, im not doing anything? I waste 200 bucks on a dedicated server, and how can you know that it's only a island I'll make?

If you're not intrested, don't mind replying - what did I expect anyway? The forum spammers was first to reply even though they aint got no clue about the case though nor they were intrested either.

Nikke... I gotta ask you... why the heck would you go for a realmap? It suxx... even if the majority plays rl tibia, people actually do like custom maps better. I would never ever in my life help you out with getting a realmap, since I've dedicated my life to Custom mapping. But anywayz, good luck ^^

So you think the realmap releaser did much? Think before typing, any dumb noob like you wouldn't get a gamemaster position nowhere. That's why you got deleted on Zytarios :D

And, you even know the commands of a gamemaster character? The guy was supposed to get every command except shutdowns, do you think I want random shut downs? Also, im not doing anything? I waste 200 bucks on a dedicated server, and how can you know that it's only a island I'll make?

If you're not intrested, don't mind replying - what did I expect anyway? The forum spammers was first to reply even though they aint got no clue about the case though nor they were intrested either.

LOL hahahaha, you know, Ates only deleted me because he thought that I was blocking in /ghost.. I wasn't, dabaflow was. I could get my GM char back right now if I'd want it, but I don't as it's kinda a lame shitserver ;)

Btw, go learn something else than mapping you artard.

Atleast I'm making my own project.. So think before calling me a noob.

AND you write 'Also, you'll maybe get some % of the donation money each month...' LOLLL, then that guy who would give the server to you could better buy his own dedicated and map his own donation island.

anyways, good luck with your project

(no you are not a spammer no plx nonono,, you joined after me and only posted useful posts sure yeyeyeye true i believe plax)

Just because I've got a high post count, it doesn't mean i'm a spammer. Then it's the same to call Empty a spammer.

And, 70 % of the posts was to help people. You should check the support board more regularly.

I hope Ates don't give you your GM back, because we're cool now. We don't want any noob Gamemaster's.

Now, only people that are intrested has the right to reply..

Flamers like Zoriath, go to h*ll.

I wasn't even flaming, just telling you the truth. 'We don't want any noob Gamemaster's'

Uhahuhu explain to me why am I noob? And as I said, I won't come back to Zytarios. I've blocked Ates and Jimmy on MSN. I don't like the server and now I have my own project. Wow you happyyy! By the way, I've seen you in forum games a lot and in chit chat. And don't tell me that I am a spammer. It's just, that I think no one will ever give you any server as they might not trust you and if they do, why would they give it anyways? And now seriously answer this question.

Okay, I go to hell now, cya later :)

haha, already got one. A guy just pmed me for like 2 hours ago. He just sent me his server, it has everything. Wouldn't be surprised if it was softcores, as it seems to be! :p

Get the h*ll out of this thread, you're a shame of your family.

How would SoftCores ever get leaked? I can't believe you, how would the guy who sent you SoftCores ever get the server? Who gave it to you?

I think you are just lieing that you got it. And BTW, when you came here you stole servers. People told you stole servers, why wouldn't you do that now? How could the person himself be sure that he could trust you, even though you have an high post count?

And no, I won't get the hell out of here.

W8 and see then. It (LOOKS) like softcore, I never told it was..

got reading problems? :/ please leave this thread.

~~ please lock this topic now, im done ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom