• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Hey, ZNOTE acc can't create a char or account.

lindblad88

Reaction score
Hi! I'm using Completed ZNOTE acc but I cant make a charater or a account because I'll get this error:
Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address).

The error is pretty self explanatory.
The IP you supplied (most likely in the config file) is not of a valid 0.0.0.0 format, or if you supplied a DNS name (eg. server.awesomeot.net), it doesn't resolve correctly.

then the site doesnt load

- - - Updated - - -

I'll mean where you configure the global ip in znoteacc? it's not in config.php right? could u show me where?

If your external IP doesn't work, and it refuses to recognize "localhost" as a valid IP, then just use "127.0.0.1" instead.

actually the correct way is to go to config.php, find this line:
PHP:
$config['validate_IP'] = true; // Only allow legal IP addresses to register and create character.
and set it to false

When trying to create account I get this error:

PHP:
string(135) "INSERT INTO `accounts` (`id`, `password`, `email`) VALUES ('456456', 'ccbe91b1f19bd31a1365363870c0eec2296a61c1', '[email protected]')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Duplicate entry '' for key 'name'

Anyone knows how to solve this? The hoster is able to create account, but with another IP it's not possible.

actually the correct way is to go to config.php, find this line:
PHP:
$config['validate_IP'] = true; // Only allow legal IP addresses to register and create character.
and set it to false

edit: solved!!
keccish solution works but Guiaki doesnt

Last edited:
Back