• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High CPU Usage

Prondeliko.

Proest Member
Reaction score
Recently, I have noticed that tibia + xenobot turned on use quite a bit of CPU , it ranges from 10-30 for each tibia client however one of my friends has it below below 10 and he has more clients on and in the past I had the same , anyone know what I can do to lower it down?

Mine:
Qyn2aM.png

Friends:
D3ydWd.jpg

PC spec:
UV4x3n.jpg

- Running all clients @ 10 FPS.

Regards,
Prondeliko.

It's normal, Tibia has the most efficient rendering engine is all. Seems they haven't ever changed it to make it more efficient :mad:

Other than a better PC not really, try running them in Dx5 as well as low FPS.
Tibias a resource hog for no reason, always has been, toppled with these new bots also being resource hogs for no reason.

That PC does make my cry though, literally using 64bit for more or less no reason.

That pic is mine xD
And I run 2 more clients than that + league of legends and I don't get high cpu usage from using tibia + xenobot
The max I get is 15 and that's at the really maximum.

Couldn't read ur pc specs because I'm on my phone, but ill post mine sunday.
Also, maybe its the scripts your using? Pm me the scripts ur using + who by and pm me the lua file

Its all about FPS, the more FPS you use the more resources it takes. I always wondered why my PC was doing yet engine noises until i realized to turn my fps down a bit, 30+ FPS and you won't feel laggy, 50 is absolute smooth and enough! I used to have it on 250~ and my PC was noisy as hell, when i turn it below 80 it goes silent.

Edit:
Sorry didn't read that you are running all clients on 10~FPS. lol

Back