• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Highstage RL Map Server [Read More]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Would anyone play a Highstage RL Map server?

Highest level would be around 10,000

BUT

The monsters would be harder than usual.

So rotworms would hit, say 100's
Demons 5000's Or something

They would also have higher HP

Just approximate

Think it would be good?

This idea has been tried and failed many times. And in all honesty, I don't see the point really. I can understand rates upto about 5-6 but after that it's no longer rewarding at all to levelup etc.

Nice constructive comment tux~
Rly, go back to ur failed harry potter project, kkz.

It was just an idea, nothing serious.

dont make monsters stronger, instead make new monsters with higher dmg!

Nice constructive comment tux~
Rly, go back to ur failed harry potter project, kkz.

It was just an idea, nothing serious.

you jelly 'cos I can be original?

my comment was valid, "another one?" because there's so many 9999999x servers already, people play for maybe 5 mins then get bored and quit, lvl 5000000 is meaningless when the monsters you kill require that level anyway
basically you're increasing the level you're at, but also the power of the monsters, kinda contradicts the point in having such high level, if that makes any sense? (I couldn't word it properly)

you jelly 'cos I can be original?

my comment was valid, "another one?" because there's so many 9999999x servers already, people play for maybe 5 mins then get bored and quit, lvl 5000000 is meaningless when the monsters you kill require that level anyway
basically you're increasing the level you're at, but also the power of the monsters, kinda contradicts the point in having such high level, if that makes any sense? (I couldn't word it properly)

PvP. You forgot to factor that in, wow this is why I left Open Tibia...the community is full of ignorant dipshits. Go to school please.

dont make monsters stronger, instead make new monsters with higher dmg!

Agree ;) Then there will be something new & special also do a remake on DHQ, PoI , Demon oak , Inq to Hard ones

like Inq should get new Bosses , would be fun to play ^^. otherwise it will be same thing like rl maps just higher dmg on everything ;p

PvP. You forgot to factor that in, wow this is why I left Open Tibia...the community is full of ignorant dipshits. Go to school please.

I'm 24, I went to university for 4 years.

PvP at lvl 493284 isn't exactly skillful, just spam healing potions and you're invincible.

@up
Your so stupid its unreal..

Pvp is more than spamming healing pots, ur pvp sucks, seriously. Don't post again.. Please?

You're*

I'm making legitimate discussion. How would you know about my pvp ability? You've never fought me on a server.

If you can't handle someone thinking it's pointless making a highrate server then you shouldn't make a discussion about it.

To be honest, I dislike 99999x servers and Rl map servers
It's a wrong combination.
It sucks in PVP and PVE
Highrate servers could be nice unless the rate is like 99999999x
So goodluck

PvP at lvl 493284 isn't exactly skillful, just spam healing potions and you're invincible.

It doesn't matter what level somebody is, the server can still be balanced.

@OT: If you're going to make it that high rate, I would just switch up all the spawns with different (custom?) monsters. That may be worth playing. Just use the Global Map as a base for spawns, etc.

Red

@OP:

# I would play it if you add a lot of quests.
# It would be awesome if you host 2 servers in case you don't want your first to be PVP-E.
# It's awesome to get exp. from people.

Going to university for years does not make you less ignorant.

Going to university for years does not make you less ignorant.

pretty true ;)

perhaps a suggestion for the server:
one server, however the pvp-e is different to the rest:
if you get killed by a player and you're in pvp-e mode, they lose only the experience that you win from them, else they just lose usual exp
edit: I guess it could be called "EXP Leech Mode" ;)

sorta like server i used to work on; we had pvp/no-pvp option within the game, if you're in non-pvp mode you can't get hit or hit other players, you just had to go to a PZ and say !pvpmode to switch between modes, found it was appreciated a lot for team hunting at PoI and such, I could post a tutorial for the script if anyone's interested?

You're*

I'm making legitimate discussion. How would you know about my pvp ability? You've never fought me on a server.

If you can't handle someone thinking it's pointless making a highrate server then you shouldn't make a discussion about it.

Don't be a smartass.
No I have never fought you in pvp, though you have a lack of knowledge about it..

I made a discussion thread for constructive, helpful criticism, too much to ask on otland, eh?

@ur post up, no, that would be abused and a terribe option as people will just bot in non pvp mode then stop botting when they wanna war.

no, that would be abused and a terribe option as people will just bot in non pvp mode then stop botting when they wanna war.

You do realise that you just made a hypocrite of yourself? :S
"Don't say this project will suck"
"OMG YOUR IDEA SUCKS!"

also, a way around them abusing it, make it only changeable once a day or week or w.e.
edit: also, zomg, amazing idea... catch the botters and ban them like most GMs/Gods do...

Last edited:
Loool! I never said this was a project just an idea..
I said I'd like constructive comments, simple, right? No? Click the red button at the top of your browser and don't come back to this thread

Loool! I never said this was a project just an idea..
I said I'd like constructive comments, simple, right? No? Click the red button at the top of your browser and don't come back to this thread

what was not constructive about a feature idea?
are you really this moronic or are you just trolling? it's hard to tell who the real fuckwits are now it's "cool" to troll..

if you don't like my suggestions, don't fucking listen to them, otherwise, "click the red button at the top of your browser" and shoot yourself in the fucking head

Your seriously the most fucktarded person I've ever seen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back