• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me on weekly basis

Ezzz

Developer of Nostalrius and The Violet Project
Solutions
Reaction score
Programming Knowledge:
  • High intermediate C++
  • High intermediate C#
  • Intermediate Pascal
  • Intermediate LUA
  • Intermediate PHP
Job Capabilities:
  • Community Manager
  • Server code developer, in both the LUA and C++ environment, need a feature? Ask away, need a downgrade? Ask away
  • Huge imagination mapper
  • RPG Story developer
  • Translator / Interpreter
  • I do not downgrade Gesior.
  • I have never worked with OTC before
Communication Languages:
  • Spanish
  • English
Payments:

I can work for you or your team, in a daily/hourly/weekly basis, for a extremely low amount, yes, here in Venezuela, 10$ can serve as full as 2 days of food! I'm a known programmer here at OTLand, that mostly keeps his work for himself, but since the circumstances in my country have dramatically worsened (just use Google to know more about it, or reddit.com/r/vzla), I've come to find job offers online as a free lancer, these are better options than having a real job.

Payments can be done through Amazon Gift Cards.

The more messages you have in otland, the older registration date, the more comfortable I will feel when working with you, or the more known you are.
Disclaimer:

I have a lot of free time, I have setup a task queue, on which I will try to complete everyone's assignment as soon as possible.

The payments have to be done after the assignment has been completed, only if it's a task I consider not to waste my time in vain due to then a charge back, or theft. If this does not apply, discussions have to be made with the employer for a beneficial payment schedule for the task.

Hard tasks need to be discussed.

Before a job is setup, previous mentioning on this thread will be made, so that there is proof on which both users are getting along a work relationship.

This disclaimer may not apply to anyone willing to give their own opinions and verbal contract to which you will want me to work in.

Last edited:
Hired!
PM me bud :)
I have a bigger job wich Will suit you perfect!

Last edited:
Hello @Ezzz, would you like to join to Eloth team? Currently, we need someone who might work on OTClient as Gesior got too much work nowadays.

What does fam even mean? Familiy?
Depending usage, Family Member;Close Friend;Buddy;Acquaintance; et cetera.

Is this particular usage, I'd say it's more like a general greeting towards someone they admire/respect/acknowledge.

Depending usage, Family Member;Close Friend;Buddy;Acquaintance; et cetera.

Is this particular usage, I'd say it's more like a general greeting towards someone they admire/respect/acknowledge.
Thank you. <3

BUMP.

Got more spare time available for anyone who needs me :oops:

Do you have a lot of work lying in your basket at the moment? I am doing a big project on a server that'll be launched early 2017's and I need a dedicated coder for this. I do pay good and I will definately squeeze in some extra money so that you can live a questionably good life given the circumstances. Would you mind having a conversation in private messages perhaps?

Edit: Disclaimer - Yes I do have few posts, I am normally more of the sit back and watch guy.

Recommended! Great skills/service for a very very affordable price!

I've sent you a PM.
I hope I'm trusted enough. :oops:
66968662.jpg

Hello Ezzz! I'd like to ask questions about OTHire and also about znote AAC. Look at my PM.

Greetings! I've got questions and I am more than willing to hire! Any chance I could catch you on Skype or something like that?

Due to serious real life issues I had to stop working temporarily.
I'm able to work again, but cannot work as a full time developer anymore.

So for anyone who's interested in hiring me and saving some cash compared to people that live outside of Venezuela, feel free to PM me.

Back