• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me on weekly basis

I would definately have some work for you, if you are able or willing to learn to work with otclient.

I am working on a custom project since some time already and I plan to rent a server the next few days to setup my server and the webpage,
but I still need my custom client with a few changes to the otclient basis and if I had to do it on my own it would cost immense time since there are still other tasks..

So, if you are willing to get yourself into otclient we could negotiate a work/payment basis for that job, I am very willing to pay to not have to deal with the client thing..
And I could give you all the hints I've got from somebody here at otland to steer you at the right direction/give you all requirements I have for the client..

Love his work. Highly recommended! Will definitely be using again.

I would to hire you to do a real map for 10.98 tfs 1.2. Can you? Pm me =)

Bump ~ Availability to work for wide variety of tasks as of right now.

Best programmer ever, for sure.
Very satisfied, excellent customer service, good prices, support and so on.
Highly recommended! :D

My Skype is locked.
I have a new one for those that had my contact, send me a PM.

Bump~

Back