• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Every weekend i can be at the test servers? It can be normaly people? Can you give me link for download client "Historia"???. And last question, when server be ready?

- - - Updated - - -

Dead Zone, please send me client for testing. I will help you with fix bugs.

Every weekend i can be at the test servers? It can be normaly people? Can you give me link for download client "Historia"???. And last question, when server be ready?

- - - Updated - - -

Dead Zone, please send me client for testing. I will help you with fix bugs.

The only client you need is Tibia 6.4 client. To get that client head on over to tibiaclient.com and download the 6.4.
Once you download the client make sure to put the executable in a new folder, because it will extract all the contents of tibia into that folder.

Update:
Change logs will be sent out to the ones interested.
2 more bugs have been squashed.
Pretty much almost everything is ready to go for live!

Update:
Change logs will be sent out to the ones interested.
2 more bugs have been squashed.
Pretty much almost everything is ready to go for live!

This is great DZ!
But take your time and let us test it a few more times before anything, I think we should talk about server rates and how serious this server will be.
If I remember correctly, all testers (the ones I participated at least) wanted something lower than 7x, and since your server is unique, you can make a great low rate server with an unique feeling.
IMO 7x is too high for such a great server AND, if the server perfectly emulates the old school tibia, we will have a hard time reaching high levels (low spawn rate, low hunting places and so on...) thus making this server a great place for a rpg community. (and old school is pretty much this)
I dont know, i got a few proposals for you, if you wanna know about it, i'll send you a PM, if you dont wanna know about it then its fine.
I'm just trying to help.

Well, anyway, good luck fixin' everything and gogo, just a few more works and you're done!
PS: I want a changelog :p

maybe make a site ftp with changelog file its a problem? its still better than sending changelog to anyone ^.-

- - - Updated - - -

@offtop Psimgoth go back to creating our map god dammit! :D

maybe make a site ftp with changelog file its a problem? its still better than sending changelog to anyone ^.-

- - - Updated - - -

@offtop Psimgoth go back to creating our map god dammit! :D

Hmm I like that idea better! Editing the website....
Updates:
1 bug squashed yesterday.
Finally preparing the forums and website today.

I agree with saposafado, for me max rates should be 3x no more. Old Tibia mechanics is not made for 200+ lvls around. Anyway its nice to know bugs are squashed and everything is going forward :). Can't wait to test :). And please Dead Zone send me changelogs too ;].

Me too want changelogs, send me too.

- - - Updated - - -

I think so x 2 is good, and strong how in tibianic.org. Monster could be hardly.

Me too want changelogs, send me too.

- - - Updated - - -

I think so x 2 is good, and strong how in tibianic.org. Monster could be hardly.

You'll be very surprised to see how hard were the monsters even during the test servers, it had a great feeling!
Monsters dont need to be insanely strong, you need to control their spawns.
IMO, a low rate server with slow spawn is just what this server needs, it avoids powerlevel players and focus on the rpg aspect of the game which old tibia was all about.
Well, I wont say anything else because the one who decides everything is DZ, but I really hope he listen to his community.
Maybe he can make a few pools about what the players want and try to mix with his own ideas!

You'll be very surprised to see how hard were the monsters even during the test servers, it had a great feeling!
Monsters dont need to be insanely strong, you need to control their spawns.
IMO, a low rate server with slow spawn is just what this server needs, it avoids powerlevel players and focus on the rpg aspect of the game which old tibia was all about.
Well, I wont say anything else because the one who decides everything is DZ, but I really hope he listen to his community.
Maybe he can make a few pools about what the players want and try to mix with his own ideas!

Monsters have been slightly changed over the past few days.
There will be a level requirement and skill requirement to overcome harder monsters.
Sure you won't need to be within range of the requirements but it would be beneficial for you.
Community feedback is my number 1 goal on the success of Historia.
Rates will change.

Like to see something changed on the servers or have ideas? Post them here!
I read every single idea and opinions =)
Sorry that the change log has not been sent out yet.
Out of town during the weekend. Extremely busy "Graduation celebration with the girl friend."

Monsters have been slightly changed over the past few days.
There will be a level requirement and skill requirement to overcome harder monsters.
Sure you won't need to be within range of the requirements but it would be beneficial for you.
Community feedback is my number 1 goal on the success of Historia.
Rates will change.

Like to see something changed on the servers or have ideas? Post them here!
I read every single idea and opinions =)
Sorry that the change log has not been sent out yet.
Out of town during the weekend. Extremely busy "Graduation celebration with the girl friend."

I can't see you on my Skype, did you deleted me or...?

I can't see you on my Skype, did you deleted me or...?

Nope have not logged in xD. Slow Internet where i'm at currently.

Small Update:
Over the past few days I'm going to try my luck and port Historia over to Avesta.
This won't change the release day of the server.
Might also release this version of the Historia engine to the public.

Back