• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster needed

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
I got coolection of brand new maps were made with good mappers and i am scripter so i need a hoster that is not scammer and trusted to begin with me a great server that hopefully with hard work can grow up. doing that for 1-fun 2-i always want my scripting skillz be better. 3-friendship which is always great 4-share the fun with the team and players in the server. Actually making servers is always fun but with me it's more and more fun :p hehe

Note: I don believe in servers that 1000000x

Thanks

Wild Lion

Last edited:
Offering my hosting service.

About me.

Name: Dave

Experience.

Played Tibia: 4-5 years
Online Time p/d: 6 - 12 hours +
Previous Hosting: 4 complete RPG servers 2 Complete WAR Servers
Best Online: 190 - Average 90-120

Hosting Computer:

2x Dual Core 3.2GHz
6gb Ram
500 GB Harddrive
20MB Fiber Optic Connection

Additional Note.
May Consider Buying a Dedicated Server For Hosting Depending On The Progress Of The Server ( Keep This in mind, money burns a hole in my pocket) ;)

Thank You Melroth.

About me.

Experience.

Hosting Computer:

2x Dual Core 3.2GHz
6gb Ram
500 GB Harddrive

Additional Note.
May Consider Buying a Dedicated Server For Hosting Depending On The Progress Of The Server ( Keep This in mind, money burns a hole in my pocket) ;)

Thank You Melroth.

Scammer,Thief

Maxwell Wait some days then it will be come a good hoster and a trustfull hoster :D

scammer and thief ? ... you don't even know me ...

im far from either of them so don't accuse someone before you can prove it :)

-.-
ok how he can trust you???
if you steal hes map waht he do then he cant do anything then!!!!
maxwell do you got a rl frend who can host or something a guy taht are trustfull!

Al Massiva, i am not telling that u are lier but if u accused someone that he/she is a thief you SHOULD write also a logical REASON for accusing him. but not just accuse people without having any logical reasons.

Note: i insisted that he posts in the thread and not through pm. why? cuz it's always great that more than one read the post so as if he/she is scammer maybe i won't realize that but another does but sure logical reasons are needed too.

Thanks alot

Maxwel

Last edited:
ok so if i bump my way up to 1000 posts that means im trustworthy ?

ever thought ive got low posts cause of being a inactive member to forums .. i come on when i need to ...

posts dont mean anything just another thing for forum trolls to cry about :/

besides the only way u can have trust for someone is by taking risks..

one more thing i want to add .. if i do host and it turns out that im not a scammer/thief what does that mean? that your theory is wrong ?

About me.

Experience.

Hosting Computer:

2x Dual Core 3.2GHz
6gb Ram
500 GB Harddrive

Additional Note.

Thank You Melroth.

i always got feeling from ppl with less than 100 post that they are scaamer lol you wanna scaam is shrief that idiot to get scaamed from u??

say what ever you say...
i think am ready to host
any way am retired from rl tibia and deleted my server... BUT
pc is online 24/7 only tuesday 7Am to 11Am pc rest time because of Silkroad online Weekly Server Inspection
and some time if i went to sleep before server down pc continue to next week without rest
connection: now it's up to 7.2/7.2 MBps max as it's allowed here
pc:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E 7300 @2.66GHz (2.6/3)
Ram: 4GB can be upgraded to 8GB AND higher if there is more than 2GB per piece got 4 slot's for.
for my Posts i always come here to download not to upload
am a scammer >_<
and "shadimilan", nice to find someone livin' in my lil hell

Hi i can host!

I got a computer with 3 gb memory!
3.2ghz!
320 GB Hard drive!
And my internet connection is 24 mbit!

-.-
ok how he can trust you???
if you steal hes map waht he do then he cant do anything then!!!!
maxwell do you got a rl frend who can host or something a guy taht are trustfull!
I think you are the bigger idiot we've had in a long time.
Im able to host, but i want some info about the server, some screenshots and so.
Note: will randomly stop hosting if his needs aren't met. I don't advise.
i always got feeling from ppl with less than 100 post that they are scaamer lol you wanna scaam is shrief that idiot to get scaamed from u??
But you're a scammer, lol.

Its dumb! taking people who's got low posts as scammers, Tell me are we sopose to go around making loads of post we dont give a shit about, before we can do stuff? lol!

Yeah, it's easy to get a lot of posts here. And that's it, just a number.

Sincerely, why are you trying to search for hoster? It's better to buy dedicated server on your own, so no one will scam you, you will have instant and full access and if your server will become great, you can get profits from donations to pay for dedicated server. If you know what you are doing, then you can simply invest these 200$ to give it a chance.

Back