• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Hota/Inquisition Solution

dinhus2jaque

Reaction score
Im trying to fix the hota quest (inquisition too) in my server and I would like that the players need to kill the pharaoh rather than run to the exit teleport to get the prize. Can anyone explain or make a mechanism, action, that makes the teleport open only after the pharaoh dies? I hope anyone can help me out.
I'd appreciate,
thx

Im trying to fix the hota quest (inquisition too) in my server and I would like that the players need to kill the pharaoh rather than run to the exit teleport to get the prize. Can anyone explain or make a mechanism, action, that makes the teleport open only after the pharaoh dies? I hope anyone can help me out.
I'd appreciate,
thx

Pharao drops an special item (each diffrent item) After you have that item and if you get into teleport, you are teleported to room with helmet piece, unless you are at the begining of tombs. Try to look up movies for tibia cam, I did and that was really helpfull, but they are skiping usually "The Boring" parts :pP

Back