• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How delete spell?

danek121

Reaction score
Hello
I have one simple question how i can delete spell example "Adevo Ina"

Yee i removed but still works becouse i create the changes sex run and now i don't want spell "Adevo Ina" but i want that changes sex rune must "stay"

#Edit.
again explein.
I changed chameleon rune to sex rune but i don't want spell which change blank rune for chameleon(sex rune). What i can remove this?

Last edited:
Yee i removed but still works becouse i create the changes sex run and now i don't want spell "Adevo Ina" but i want that changes sex rune must "stay"

#Edit.
again explein.
I changed chameleon rune to sex rune but i don't want spell which change blank rune for chameleon(sex rune). What i can remove this?

Limos told you, find it in spells.xml and remove the line, if it still works then it's because you didn't reload or restart your server...

@ups
If you have nothing to say please don't say i said i removed but this still warks
You do not need to be rude. We are only trying to help.

To reiterate,
Step 1, remove from spells.xml
-- This will stop the spell from activating.
Step 2, remove attribute from items.xml
-- This will stop the rune from being created.
Step 3, restart server.
-- This will ensure all changes have made it into the server.

If you have done all three steps and still not working, please tell us so we may come up with another solution.

Thanks!

Xikini
Code:
<item id="2291" article="a" name="chameleon rune">
        <attribute key="runeSpellName" value="adevo ina"/> -- this line.
        <attribute key="type" value="rune"/>
        <attribute key="weight" value="210"/>
    </item>

Last edited:
[10/03/2015 17:35:55] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onCastSpell not found (data/spells/scripts/sex_rune.lua)

When removed

You need to make that script. Go into spells/scripts/ and make a sex_rune.lua, that script should contain the code for I am assuming "changing characters sex" or w/e it does....

But i have and doesn't work

My code:

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local sex = (getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 and 1 or 0)
return (doPlayerSetSex(cid, sex) and doRemoveItem(item.uid) and doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED))
end

Then the script is not the correct name, or in the correct directory. Navigate to your data/spells/scripts folder, do you see sex_rune.lua ? If so, is that the only file in there that says .lua at the end? It's possible that you actually have it named sex_rune.lua.lua just double check that...

But i have and doesn't work

My code:

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local sex = (getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 and 1 or 0)
return (doPlayerSetSex(cid, sex) and doRemoveItem(item.uid) and doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED))
end
This is an action script, add it to actions or change function onUse to function onCastSpell.
If you want to make it a (rune) spell, remove doRemoveItem(item.uid) since item isn't a parameter in function onCastSpell.

This is an action script, add it to actions or change function onUse to function onCastSpell.
If you want to make it a (rune) spell, remove doRemoveItem(item.uid) since item isn't a parameter in function onCastSpell.

Good eye

#Cheking
Ohh in spells.xml i had 2x spells for chameleon rune

#Topic
Thanks all for help

#Topic 2
I don't want open new topic, so where i can change this?

"Checking software version... failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to the internet?"

Last edited:
Back