• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i change a club to a wand?

Chubby Bunny

Reaction score
I want to make Queen's sceptre to a Wand with holy damage, how do i do? I have tried OtWeaponCreater but dont quite understand it :/ Can someone help?

Change/Add following inside items.xml for your Queen's Spectre.
<attribute key="shootType" value="Holy" />
<attribute key="range" value="X" />
<attribute key="weaponType" value="wand" />

then in weapons.xml
Add this, and change values.

<wand id="ItemID" level="Level Required" mana="X" min="DMG" max="DMG" type="Holy"> <!-- Holy wand -->
<vocation name="VocationName"/>
</wand>

then in weapons.xml

<wand id="ItemID" level="Level Required" mana="X" min="DMG" max="DMG" type="Holy"> <!-- Holy wand -->
</wand>
Also, do you know how to make a spell to work? Where to put in the scripts and stuff :)

what kind of spell? You can view/edit your spell scripts in /spells/ folder.

inside spells.xml you need to add spell and then point it to scripts file.

then in weapons.xml

</wand>
That didn't work :S did we misst something? we added it to weapons.xml and items xml :/ And we did that with the spell but it wont work :/

Not sure what you want to do, weapons and items aim is only to make it wand... Not sure what you want to do in spells...

Post your weapons.xml and items.xml (only your item if you can)

I want to make an AOE spell, I used a spell creator and we finnished the spell got the script and everything but it wont work :s

weapons.xml

<wand id="7410" level="100" mana="80" min="400" max="750" type="Holy"> <!-- Holy wand --> <vocation name="1"/> <vocation name="2"/> <vocation name="5"/> <vocation name="6"/> </wand>

items.xml

<item id="7410" article="a" name="Gilder Wand"> <attribute key="shootType" value="Holy" /> <attribute key="range" value="5" /> <attribute key="weaponType" value="wand" /> </item>

vocation name refers to name, not vocationid.

Did you get any error when you reload your weapons/items/spells?

did you reloaded/restarted your server?

Also have you made sure that vocation name is a name not a numbeR?

ensure you have attribute holy; maybe try looking it up in your items if holy exists anywhere.

Back