• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you download music?

well i suppose it is possible. i mean does anyone else here have an 8mbit connection? if not u cant really say he is lieing. anyway back to the topic
i use limewire for songs and Mirc for movies.
p.s takes me about 2 hours to get a movie lol

1st point, there is a program that makes your downloads faster! its called BT.Engine.v4.5..
It Gives up to 2* your internet speed.
I wouldnt recement this due to the fact if your ISP found you using it they can cut you off completely and sue you for taking more bandwidth.
2nd point, on my travely to Korea/Corea, in Asia! (there is some contreversy on how its spelled!)i was getting a wireless connection of 25 MBits p/s.
I did actualy use there own, strange named program to download files(was like Lime wire but with the Asian symbols).
It took me only 12-13 minutes to download a gig of music!
There insanely forward in the market of bandwidth.
a static line could get you up to 35MB's... We all should take a leaf from the Korean books and start putting preasure on our ISP's
to upgrade our lines!

Last edited:
I use Limewire - and it is illegal but oh well :p I dont use it much anymore...

Yours,
Lothar99

well i suppose it is possible. i mean does anyone else here have an 8mbit connection? if not u cant really say he is lieing. anyway back to the topic
i use limewire for songs and Mirc for movies.
p.s takes me about 2 hours to get a movie lol

You can just calculate the speeds, 8 mbit = 8192 kbit/s. 1 byte = 8 bit so 8192 = 1024 kB/s which = 1 mB/s. If the movie is about 650 to 700 as they normally are. It will take him at least 650 seconds to download. Which equals 10,8 minutes if the file is 650 MB big.

IRC and dcc bots are not a good way to download movies. As the bots can be on connections that is logged.

1st point, there is a program that makes your downloads faster! its called BT.Engine.v4.5..
It Gives up to 2* your internet speed.
I wouldnt recement this due to the fact if your ISP found you using it they can cut you off completely and sue you for taking more bandwidth.
2nd point, on my travely to Korea/Corea, in Asia! (there is some contreversy on how its spelled!)i was getting a wireless connection of 25 MBits p/s.
I did actualy use there own, strange named program to download files(was like Lime wire but with the Asian symbols).
It took me only 2-3 minutes to download a gig of music!
There insanely forward in the market of bandwidth.
a static line could get you up to 35MB's... We all should take a leaf from the Korean books and start putting preasure on our ISP's
to upgrade our lines!

Shut up with your bullcrap. There is no way. I mean no way you can use a program to increase your internet connection! O well there is, if your ISP's system is very old and is a cable internet provider.
25 mbit = 3.1 mB/s which is 3100 kB/s! That means at your fastest you can download 1 gig in 5 mins.

As I say. Limewire sucks. Horrible green color!!! Bad results. Use either dc++ or torrent or both. But sure, if you happy with your dl program. No need to change something that works.

I use Limewire - and it is illegal but oh well :p I dont use it much anymore...

Yours,
Lothar99
Limewire itself is not illegal to use.

Last edited:
Shut up with your bullcrap. There is no way. I mean no way you can use a program to increase your internet connection! O well there is, if your ISP's system is very old and is a cable internet provider.
25 mbit = 3.1 mB/s which is 3100 kB/s! That means at your fastest you can download 1 gig in 5 mins.

Well you are very arrogant arent you... Also your trying to tell me that there is a way and isnt.
Download the Bt engine then, and then eat your words! It works by getting your exchange to force feed(not your pc).
This opens up more bandwidth and is completely illegal. BUT i said there is a program out there that can increase your speed..
Google it Mr Brains!

And the fastest i downloaded it was twelve to thirteen minutes my 1 wasnt working and i didnt read up from what i wrote! now edited!
Anyway my point on that was to tell everyone to contact there ISP to upgrade there lines to somthing atleast 80% of the lines in Korea

Last edited:
Well you are very arrogant arent you... Also your trying to tell me that there is a way and isnt.
Download the Bt engine then, and then eat your words! It works by getting your exchange to force feed(not your pc).
This opens up more bandwidth and is completely illegal. BUT i said there is a program out there that can increase your speed..
Google it Mr Brains!

And the fastest i downloaded it was twelve to thirteen minutes my 1 wasnt working and i didnt read up from what i wrote! now edited!
Anyway my point on that was to tell everyone to contact there ISP to upgrade there lines to somthing atleast 80% of the lines in Korea

I say there is a way to get more bandwidth for cable modem users, but that is not relevant here.
BT Engine is just a accelerator. Not a program that gives you more bandwidth. What the accelerator do is open up more connections to fill the speeds. This does NOT GIVE YOU ANY MORE BANDWIDTH. This program is not illegal and can be used by anyone. You can also download sametype accelerators for your web browser, limewire, dc++. You are just one big LOL. That's what you are.

I say it again. There is no way to get more bandwidth MORON! Unless you pay!
We clearly see who is the moron here. "Your 1 wasn't working." Hahahaha, that's the lamest excuse I've seen!! HA!!

Last edited:
Back