• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to add an ingame account manager?

crixual

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an open tibia server, and everything is working fine. Except that the server I am using does only have website register. I dont like that and I would be happy if someone could tell me how I should add in an account manager. I know how to edit source code and I have visual studio and devcpp. I have looked all over the sourcecodes from a server with ingame acc manager, but I can't find a shit about that. When I try to take the user: Account manager from the server that has ingame manager and put it in the one with web, nothing happens, and I can move around with the account manager as if he was a normal player. Please help me.

Btw, it's a 7.6 server.

Back