• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to add sprites to a server

TheNubCake

Noob
Reaction score
I want to know how I can add sprites to my open tibia server, can someone help. Thank you whoever helps me :D

Rep++ to everyone who helps

theres only a way i know you need to edit the SPR with an special program, as far as i know the last version you can edit is 8.7, unles you know how to edit for 9.1

You will need a data editor a sprite editor and a itemeditor if you want to use custom sprites in your client. And yes your client will be custom then. So people will have to download your client in order to see them.

I'm having the same problem. I know its possible. I made a "Warcraft" style OT a few years back. But now jumping into this all again I can't seem to find the right tools to get my OT off the ground. Seems like everything is different and none of the tools are packaged/up to date anymore. Has the OT community become everyone for themselves to succeed? Or actually getting support and help to do some of these things?

Back