• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change a item? rep+

Ezak

Dimeria.net Realmap pVp-e
Reaction score
If i want to change def on blessed shield etc. What shall i do and where. Is it in items.xml only ? or do i need to change something else?

Repping you+

Defense etc can be changed in items.xml...attributes you can add in items.xml aswell but you need to add movements lines in movements.xml

You won't have to change anything in movements :p Unless it would be a spellbook or something like that(That changes ID like rings)
Just edit the lines in items.xml (named above)

you need to edit the item.xml with your notepad and edit them , if your adding +10 sword on your donated armor, then you need to go to movements/movements.xml and add:

<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="YOUR ID" slot="armor" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="YOUR ID" slot="armor" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>

Back