• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to compile using microsoft visual c++ 2012?

mRefaat

Marketing and Coding
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

i want to know where i get microsoft visual c++ 2012 ? because i found only 2013 on official microsoft website.

my sources is compiled using 2012 version and when i make compile using 2013 i got libs errors.

any help?

@MartyX It is ur sources ( tfs 0.3.7 r5969 )

Last edited by a moderator:
what errors send the vc 13?
At first vc 13 asks me to upgrade project file
Code:
Error 1 error MSB8020: The build tools for Visual Studio 2012 (Platform Toolset = 'v110') cannot be found. To build using the v110 build tools, please install Visual Studio 2012 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution...". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 64 5 tfs
and i made that upgrade
Code:
Upgrading project 'tfs'...
Configuration 'Debug|Win32': changing Platform Toolset to 'v120' (was 'v110').
Configuration 'Debug|x64': changing Platform Toolset to 'v120' (was 'v110').
Configuration 'Release|Win32': changing Platform Toolset to 'v120' (was 'v110').
Configuration 'Release|x64': changing Platform Toolset to 'v120' (was 'v110').
Retargeting End: 1 completed, 0 failed, 0 skipped
when i made build
Code:
Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory c:\users\mohamed ref3at\desktop\src\otpch.h 29 1 tfs

Did you add any include directories or add any lib directories? Looks like you just loaded the project and hit compile.

Did you add any include directories or add any lib directories? Looks like you just loaded the project and hit compile.
Yea that's what i did :D ... any tips or tutorial to add directories ? also will be Boost C++ libraries or TFS SDK v2.0 or later (libraries) i must download them like in tfs 1.0 ?

Back