• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Create God In My Server!!!!

hey kid google GM/GOD sql or create god mysql or use ur mind that will be enough

this is if u use phpmyadmin

open database and open table characters and do like the picture

nuub.jpg

than open the character and you do like this!!!

nuub1.jpg

GZZ YOU GOT A GM!!!

add rep++ if it works!

Last edited:
delete that shit on ur name ur not a scripter and not a programmer
and you dont even seem to me that u can do mapping rofl bye!

nuubaassad.jpg

change it to "KID IN THIRD CLASS"

ok ok i know need help in little thing when i use the program sql what folder i import it from my server as databas

hm I'll give u a link that will answer all your ur questions but listen to me buddy. You may be a newbie programming this ot stuff so I'll advise you to use the google (search) function of the forum that will help you find your answers faster, and will avoid us answering each detail question each time a person asks it(unnecesary). You may also search in the threads, specially the REQUESTS or FAQs or TUTORIALS, a way to learn fast from others. I don't want you to get mad at me but if you follow my steps you'll notice that'll help u a lot

just read these tutorials, took them from rmp thread
2.How do I create a god/gamemaster ?
Read Tutorial.

5.How do I setup Mysql ?
Read Tutorial.
hope this helps you

the blank database you need to import is named schemas
by the way, you should rep ppl that help you, it is a way to thank us helpers:thumbup:

hm I'll give u a link that will answer all your ur questions but listen to me buddy. You may be a newbie programming this ot stuff so I'll advise you to use the google (search) function of the forum that will help you find your answers faster, and will avoid us answering each detail question each time a person asks it(unnecesary). You may also search in the threads, specially the REQUESTS or FAQs or TUTORIALS, a way to learn fast from others. I don't want you to get mad at me but if you follow my steps you'll notice that'll help u a lot

just read these tutorials, took them from rmp thread
2.How do I create a god/gamemaster ?
Read Tutorial.

5.How do I setup Mysql ?
Read Tutorial.
hope this helps you

the blank database you need to import is named schemas
by the way, you should rep ppl that help you, it is a way to thank us helpers:thumbup:

i use sql not mysql :(

-.-? sqlite? mysql is a variant of sql system you need to be specific: which server distribution you plan to use

Back