• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to launch this?!!

deivil500

Reaction score
hey guys i made an ot and i can connect to it as localhost etc and im the owner of it
but....how can other people join my server? for sure its noob question but i have to ask

You must set your global ip in config.lua and then they connect using your global ip. you may need to connect with your local ip (ip given to your pc by router) if localhost doesn't work once config.lua is set up.

I suggest using a service like www.noip.com and use a free dns host so you can have like yourserver.no-ip.org instead of your actual ip. that way, if your ip changes, the host stays the same.

but i already set my golbal ip address they enter it but they can't enter still i used MY ipv4 in config and its set and everything is okay but
they still can't get it i heard that i must open a port but i dont know how this is my map when i get to portforwarding in my route
Enable
Name
Protocol
WAN Host Start IP Address
WAN Host End IP Address
WAN Connection
WAN Start Port
WAN End Port
Enable MAC Mapping
LAN Host IP Address
LAN Host Start Port
LAN Host End Port

if you can tell me what i put in it it would be awesome

i already forward port with my ipv4 addres and i made 3 ports with my ipv4 addres it says the port isnt opened
and when i put the other ip the game doesnt even let me connect

Have you opened the right ports? What ip do you put in your config?
If 1.0-1.1 use ipv4 and if 0.3.6-0.4 use your ip from www.whatismyip.com or something.
Send me a pm and i will try to help you solve your problem!

By the way read the rules next time you post!!!

Back