• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make custom client [w/ pictures]

RunarM

Finally back
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my tutorial on how to make a custom client for your server.

1. Making the exe
First you goto this link (Just click here) and make how you like it to be.
1-6.png

Now my tibia.exe ip will be: MyServerIp.no-ip.no
The title will be: RunarM
and the client will be: 8.55

When you're done with that you just click 'Generate Custom Client' then you just download it and you got tibia.exe with your ip.

2. Changing .pic
Now i'll learn you how to change the .pic to your client. [the background when you open it]
For this you'll need a program called Tibia Editor which you can download here [click here to download], when you have downloaded it just extract it to your desktop.
[If it doesnt open when you've downloaded it means you need a program called Winrar which you can download by clicking here.]

Now open TibiaEditor and this will come up:
2-7.png

Just close it and this will come up:
3-2.png

Click file -> Open... -> Picture file
and find your Tibia.pic and this will come up:
4-2.png

When you got that you click File -> Import then this comes up:
5.png

Click Picture and then open:
Now you need to find a .png picture size 640x480, if you have a awesome picture thats not 640x480 use this website and resize it:
Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
If you want a tutorial on how to use that site, just reply it below!

When you have imported the picture you want just drag your picture from 8 to 1 and 1 to 8.
8.png

9.png

When you have done that click file -> Compile -> picture and save it as Tibia.pic and replaced it with the original tibia.pic

Thats it hope you understood the tutorial.

-RunarM

I'll make a video tutorial later, so you can see what and how to do stuff, for people who prefer that.

Will try it out in a hour or two and post feedback :)

Works very good! Sorry for late Feedback :)
The tutorial got me confused when you said move 1 to 8 and 8 to 1 (should be 8 to 0 and 0 to 8) but its all good! :D Now we need to find out how to edit the "account" and "options" etc.. :D gj ++rep

Simpler:

127180020845.png

Now fill in some data.

127180026299.png

Click "Make me a client!". Save Tibia.zip on the disk, extract the files onto your Tibia folder, and you got yourself a custom client.

Can you make a simple tutorial i just dont get it
1.Where can i download open tibia?
2.What kind of file is it...????
3.how do i use it/open it up
4.is it just like the crying damson a basic screen with just text,no pics no maps no nothiN?
5.i need a simple tut on what to begin on and stuff =(

ooh have been on the search all day without finding any easy turtorial on how to create custom client and finally when i found one it hasnt 8.60 custom client maker :/

Please would you make an update so it's possible to make 8.60 custom client ?

ooh have been on the search all day without finding any easy turtorial on how to create custom client and finally when i found one it hasnt 8.60 custom client maker :/

Please would you make an update so it's possible to make 8.60 custom client ?
VAPus.net's custom client generator support every 8.xx version.
How Can i do the Custom Icon for the .EXE?????
Using a resource editor.

Back