• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to setup remote access (Video tutorial!) Great helping tool!

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Znote said:
First off, I want to say there are alot of other remote access programs that many people will say is alot better than this, for an example Teamviewer, VNC, VLC?~ MSTSC, etc etc... This thread is not a thread to talk about what remote access you use and why you use it.
I don't want anybody to talk about any other way to remote access on this thread. There are thousands of ways.

But I made a tutorial for this kind, it might not be the best, but still, it gets the job done. Its also very easy to setup, and use.
  • You don't have to port forward to make this work
  • After following this tutorial, you will never have to open any programs to make it possible to remote access your computer.
  • It is secure.
  • User friendly. (easy to use, even for beginners).
(Going through two usernames, and two passwords to be able to enter your comp, ofc you got the option to change password/username anytime you want if you want to make it unavailable for a dude to access your computer if he knew the old information.

Getting started:

Quick Information:
This is an exelent tool to help out with alot of situations.

Enter www.logmein.com When you are there, then you can follow this video tutorial, and you can see how easy it is to setup! Remember to click on pause and do what I do on the video since my movie runs pretty quick.

Why? (What is the purpose, is it necessary?)
With this, you are capable of controlling your computer from another computer.

Situations:
You can be at your work, controlling your home computer, perhaps send an file from your home computer to your work computer because you forgot your USB flash stick?

You are on your workplace, and can not enter an Internet page, that contain information you want to view, you can simply connect to your home computer, and watch your web pages through there!

You live in etc Germany, you have an Polish friend who need help with some sort of software or anything on his computer, ask him to follow this tutorial, and give you his access information, and you can show him/teach him things, by controlling his computer, just like the computer was right in front of your face!

Click HERE to view the video! Enjoy!

I hate MSN remote help. So I want to help buddies through this remote system instead of that MSN shit remote thing.

Last edited:
Bump, still relevant.

teamviewer.com? :/

Znote said:
First off, I want to say there are alot of other remote access programs that many people will say is alot better than this, for an example Teamviewer, VNC, VLC?~ MSTSC, etc etc... This thread is not a thread to talk about what remote access you use and why you use it.
I don't want anybody to talk about any other way to remote access on this thread. There are thousands of ways.

Back