• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How to] use VentriloMix

Snoop

Reaction score
Little Ventrilo Tutorial
by Snoop

Hello, this will be a short tutorial about Ventrilo. The SS's will be taken from VentriloMix.

Download New VentriloMix1.1 from HERE or there or use google.

so,

1st you download ventrilo and install it.
After you install it and open it you shud get this window on your scren.
vent1cr6.png

After that press Ventrilo 2.1 and you'll get this window up
ventwg6.jpg

Press No and you'll get this up
snoopzz6.jpg

Here you 1st of all press the -> and enter your name (eg. Snoop) and then just leave everything els and press Ok.

Now press the 2nd -> and press New then enter following
Name: Just w/e you want.
Hostname or IP: Ip
Port Number: port
Password: pass
Default Channel: Leave this.

Now press Connect and your logged on.

Now when you are logged on the Ventrilo you shud get it something like this
vent2lv1.jpg

Press the + Name room and enter the password.. and you'll get in to the room.
vent2jg5.jpg

Press now press Setup and you'll get this window up
1 -- Now first press in so its [V]Use Push-To-Talk Hotkey

2 -- Hold over the white box and press a key you want to use (eg. Mouse3 , the scroll)

3 -- Press Test and push you PTT hotkey and say something, then drop it and see if you hear yourself. If you can just hear you with a low sound, higher you Outbound abit.

If okey now just press Ok and start talking.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Okey, Last one now. If you still cant hear yourself you'll have to try this.
At you comp you'll prolly got this down to your right on your screen,
vent3qm2.jpg

Press the one looking like a speaker and you'll get this up
vent3vt5.jpg

Prolly (if you never used your mic befor both this can be muted). Just unmute one of them and try the Test once again. Not working? Try to unmute the
other one and try again.

If you don't got the Mic and Line In get them by pressing Optuins -> Properties and [v] Mic and Line In

Still wont work? Then im sorry that i can't help you anymore. Try to use an other Mic or reinstall your drivers.

Snoop :D
PeAcE

Thx very much, I was looking guide fore use ventrilo. Ventrilo is used in tibia rl to do quests like POI, demon legs, inquisition etc... everyone have it.

please dont download here is the own tibia program ;p i know the owners of this they are fucking noobs from eloth:p

I am hosting a ventrilo server myself. :)

ip: z-note.net
port: 3784
Client: 2.1

The reason you might want to use an little older version than 3.0 is because the new versions got hard encrypted system that only allows 8 users to connect. If you use for an example client 2.1 you have no limits on active connections. (unless your DNS/internet provider won't allow you more).

If you want I can create an own channel with a password for your teams.

Back