• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HTML5 Browser Client, Node.js Server full-custom implementation.

Funny thing i saw...

KOIUNcx.png

I'd like to complain that those weird ape looking things have a better love life than me.

Also, I'm too lazy to read through 4 whole pages to see if I may or may not get what I'm looking for.. :p

What language are you using?

Next update i plan to implement containers, to allow for loot bags and to expand inventory.

I just noticed a bug that was probably causing lots of lag. Basically in the new update broke the distance check between players, and so all players and creatures in the world were sending packets to everyone rather than just those nearby. Will be fixed in the next update (along with containers)

Containers implemented! I wanted to publish this asap, but still watching it closely, as it may still have bugs. One known issue is that containers don't close when dragged away.
Fixed some networking issues, should make for a smoother experience.

Nice work, but it was boring to play.

Too glitchy, delayed and not much to do :) but keep working

Nice work, but it was boring to play.

Too glitchy, delayed and not much to do :) but keep working

Haha yep, sorry if it let you down, right now its a test server. Enemies are spawned randonly and scattetered around the map. Maybe next update i will fix spawns, and balance AI to be more consistent.

I have a few questions for you guys in regards to the payment model.

Do you like tibias limited free to play and premium accounts? Im considering having an items marketplace with 2 conditions: 1) all items can be obtained in game without purchase (not necessary to buy to win the game) and 2) items will be priced at a premium to discourage abuse.

Last edited:
Back