• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Huge huge huge offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
Ok... Here is my offer, I am only accepting Vampire Lord Tokens... I need 118 more for the 250 task. I know there are like 2 or 3 of you out there that have a bunch. Im willing to give my to anyone who gives me a very very very large amount of tokens. My house has a private Thuls Father Spawn. I will be willing to show you, it has 15 thuls father on a room to the left and 15 to the right. Trust me, you can go from 15-600 in about an hour in that spawn it is outrageously fast exp. The house also comes with a training room with 3 monks. Anyone willing to offer tokens out there for the best private spawn on the server? I am not setting a limit for the amount of tokens needed for me to give the house, I just know im willing to get rid of the house for the right price.

Also... if anyone can or will give me the total amount I need at the time to get me to 250 tokens, I will give you my house obviously and 50 Gold Ignots, NM Coat, and Norse Helmet as a bonus!

Last edited:
Yo Doggo, PM me ingame, and we'll talk about it, Enigmatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom