• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have got some problems.

fajakuk

Reaction score
I need help with some things:
Change exhaust for magicwall rune.
How to make quests (they wont work).
And how to fix a DAO/Paypal script so donate will work!

REP+++ for help!

I need help with some things:
Change exhaust for magicwall rune.
How to make quests (they wont work).
And how to fix a DAO/Paypal script so donate will work!

REP+++ for help!

What distro are you using?

This is for the magic wall atleast on 0.3.5~~0.4 :p just change blue markings higher... 2000 = 2 seconds

Code:
	<rune name="Magic Wall" id="2293" allowfaruse="1" charges="3" lvl="32" maglv="9" [COLOR="Blue"]exhaustion="2000"[/COLOR] blocktype="all" event="script" value="support/magic wall rune.lua"/>

If you are using TFS 0.3~~ then go to map editor put a chest whereever you want it, then right click, properties and put 2000 as action id, put a number in unique id that will act as a storagevalue and then in those "black boxes" press on it and then search for the item you want to add.

Here you go for the Daopay tutorial
http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-daopay-photos-34355/

Please there is alot of boards on this forums and topics, if you go down for "Tutorial" you will find great tutorials that will help you prob or use search function :p

Back